1. Create a New Event (you will see this button on the Oncam home page and on your profile page.
2. Add details and an image so that other users know what your event is about, and add a price if you would like to charge users to attend your event.
3. When you create an event, we create an invitation which we automatically email to all of your followers.
4. Before the event you can easily post from your event's URL page into your Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin feed.
5. During the event, you'll have the option of directly inviting friends and updating your status on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin.
1. Click the RECORD button on the videochat you are watching. Any user can record during the chat and post to Facebook or YouTube
2. When you are done recording simply click the STOP button. Oncam quickly creates and uploads the video to your desired website or email.
3. Alternatively, you can turn auto-uploading off and manually tell Oncam when to upload your recordings.
Our analytics include:
Total profile / event check-ins over time
Your most active viewers
Your most active recorders
Gender breakdown of your audience
Traffic to/from Facebook/Twitter/Etc.
Broadcasters can use these Stats to monitor the change in customer activity after they broadcast an event, allowing them to measure the impact of broadcasts and who their most influential audience members are. Some savvy broadcasters optimize their Broadcasts over time based on what drives sales and resonates with their customer base.